Last updated on JUNE 21, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The 402g Limit is not being enforced for employees who have had a change to the Deduction code associated to their Savings Plan enrollment during the year. The Limit processing only obtains the older deduction code's year to date deduction balance rather than combining the existing deduction balances for both deduction codes.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enroll employee in savings plan associated to deduction code A
2. Confirm payroll for several pay periods where savings plan deductions occur
3. Adjust the deduction code on the Benefit Program table for the savings plan to use deduction code B
4. Confirm the next pay period
5. Calculate the next pay period ensuring the employee has earnings that will exceed the 402g limit across both limits to see only the deduction balances for deduction code A and those for the current pay period are used
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms