Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PO View Approval History is not visible at the View Approval page after a change order that does not require further approvals.
After making a change to a purchase order. And the change order does not require further approvals. When the View Approval link is clicked, the Approval chain is no longer shown. Instead, the User sees "No Approvals Required"
Expecting to see the approval chain that had been established previous to the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set PO Change Options to Enable AWE Workflow and Resubmit with price/qty decrease.
2. Create a purchase order that requires approval.
3. Check the View Approvals - Approval Chain is shown.
4. Approver - Approves the purchase order.
5. Buyer - Displays the PO.
6. Check the View Approvals - Approval Chain is shown.
7. Create a Change Order clicking the Create Change button (blue triangle), decreasing the price.
8. Save the change.
9. PO Status = Approved
10. Check the View Approvals - shows "No Approvals Required"
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot see the approval chain after making a change
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms