PO View Approval History is Missing after a PO Change Order that does not Require Approval
(Doc ID 2285243.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase order (PO) View Approval History is not visible at the View Approval page after a change order that does not require further approvals.
After making a change to a purchase order. And the change order does not require further approvals. When the View Approval link is clicked, the Approval chain is no longer shown. Instead, the User sees "No Approvals Required" message.
Expecting to see the approval chain that had been established previous to the change.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Set PO Change Options to Enable AWE Workflow and Resubmit with price/qty decrease.
2. Create a purchase order that requires approval.
3. Check the View Approvals - Approval Chain is shown.
4. Approver - Approves the purchase order.
5. Buyer - Displays the PO.
6. Check the View Approvals - Approval Chain is shown.
7. Create a Change Order clicking the Create Change button (blue triangle), decreasing the price.
8. Save the change.
9. PO Status = Approved
10. Check the View Approvals - shows "No Approvals Required"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document