FA Term and Census Date Lock
(Doc ID 2285966.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 18, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Financial Aid - Version 9 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Questions related to FA Term Census Date Locking, that aren't completely clear based on the Peoplebooks documentation
1. When does the Census Date lock take effect? Example: student added enrollment on the Census Date. FA Term did not update FA Load. Is this correct?
2. A student who was not enrolled before the census date enrolls in a class after the census date, and the fa term units and load are updated to reflect that class enrollment. Why was the prior data not locked in this case?
3. If the census lock override is used, how does that affect the units taken on subsequent rebuilds?
4. If a term is subsequently rebuilt after a census lock override is used, what should users expect to see for the census lock date and census lock oprid on these new rows?
5. Does the census date lock override allow a new row for a term to be built when it would normally not be, such as a new projection?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document