ETL92: Default Task Profile Not Used When Taskgroup Is Changed On Timesheet
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Default Task Profile is not used when the Taskgroup is changed on timesheet. The combo code is not populated as expected when user selects an alternate taskgroup and task profile on the timesheet. User expects to see the alternate/borrowed task elements in payable time, but It is not happening.
Steps to Recreate:
1. Select an employee tied to commitment accounting taskgroup with a default BU and combo code.
2. Create two different taskgroups. Both use the same task template. However, the default taskgroup and uses a time reporting template that has task template as optional. The second Taskgroup has a time reporting template that has task profile as optional.
3. Report 8 REG hours on the timesheet that is charged to the default taskgroup.
4. Also report in the same period 8 hours REG, charged to a different or borrowed taskgroup and also point it to a borrowed taskprofile.
5. Run Time Admin for the period of interest.
6. Check Payable time. Note the default task elements are not populated for the borrowed taskgoup.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms