EXGC9.2: Rows With Identical Effective Date On VAT_DEFAULT_HDR
(Doc ID 2291620.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On VAT Defaults the End_effdt is dated the same as a previously entered VAT default row if 2 rows are inserted at the same time and are inserted for current date and current date -1
When entering a new location for the customer and adding VAT Defaults, if there are 2 VAT defaults added with current Date and CurrentDate-1 then the system will insert in PS_VAT_DEFAULT_HDR 2 rows have the same end_effdt
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Add a new Address Location for the Customer
2. Complete the information on the new location and afterwards hit SAVE
3. Click on VAT DEFAULT link and add a new Vat row effective dated 01/01/2000. Hit Save.
4. While still on the Service Vat Treatment page, add 2 new rows effective dated current date and current date 1.
5. Check the database / you should notice that the end_effdt of the oldest and the latest effective dated rows is the same (current date -2).
6. After re-entering the page on the VAT Defaults Setup, the only line appearing is the latest entered, for the current effective date, even if Include History is clicked
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document