Last updated on AUGUST 14, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the hours for a prior pay period is entered prior to the current pay period hours and the effective date of the change to the Earnings Code to check Service Hours for the Sick Leave Plan Type on the Special Process Tab, is after the earnings end date of the prior pay period, no hours are posted to the LEAVE_ACCRUAL Unprocessed service hours. As well, if the hours for the current pay period is entered prior to hours in a prior pay period, All hours are posted.
If the effective date on the Earnings Code is 1/1/2013 all is well, however, should the code to obtain the earnings code configuration use the earnings end date or the Payroll Pay End Date? If it should be the Earnings End Date, should it not obtain the configuration for each earnings row to ensure the correct configuration is obtained for that row's earnings end date?
1. Pay End Date is 9/30/2014
2. Change to the Earnings Code to select Service Hours for Sick Leave Plan is 9/1/2014
3. Earnings from Prior Pay Period used earnings end date of 8/21/2014
4. KU0006 earnings for Prior Pay Period was entered first and then earnings for current pay period
5. KU0005 earnings for current pay period was entered first and then earnings for prior pay period
1. KU0006 had no hours posted to LEAVE_ACCRUAL unprocessed service hours
2. KU0005 had all hours posted to LEAVE_ACCRUAL unprocessed service hours
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms