Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when entering a voucher or a requisition that includes project chartfields.
"Projects ChartFields are invalid for Business Unit GL XXXX. (13100,269) Business Unit has changed since entering Projects ChartFields. You have to enter valid Project ChartFields for this Business Unit."
1. Create a new Integration Template 'ABCTST'. The primary GL BU is 'DEUE1'
2. Create a project/Activity in 'US004' BU using this 'ABCTST' as integration template. (TMC01/TMC01)
3. Now create a voucher in 'US004' BU.
4. On the voucher line, populate the GL BU as 'DEUE1'. Now the Project/Activity TMC01/TMC01 can be selected from prompts.
5. Try saving the voucher and the above error is thrown.
If adding the 'DEUE1' as the Primary GL BU for existing integration templates like 'US004' and use this integration template to the same project TMC01, the voucher can be saved without any issues.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms