Projects ChartFields are invalid for Business Unit GL XXXXX. (13100,269) Business Unit has changed since entering Projects ChartFields.
(Doc ID 2297525.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Project Costing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error received when entering a voucher or a requisition that includes project chartfields.
"Projects ChartFields are invalid for Business Unit GL XXXX. (13100,269) Business Unit has changed since entering Projects ChartFields. You have to enter valid Project ChartFields for this Business Unit."
1. Create a new Integration Template 'ABCTST'. The primary GL BU is 'DEUE1'
2. Create a project/Activity in 'US004' BU using this 'ABCTST' as integration template.
3. Now create a voucher in 'US004' BU.
4. On the voucher line, populate the GL BU as 'DEUE1'. Now the Project/Activity can be selected from prompts.
5. Try saving the voucher and the above error is thrown.
If adding the 'DEUE1' as the Primary GL BU for existing integration templates like 'US004' and use this integration template to the same project, the voucher can be saved without any issues.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document