Document Approval Page Opens In Classic Mode Even If Fluid Approval Is Turned On
(Doc ID 2303186.1)
Last updated on JULY 08, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Supplier Contract Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Contract Document approval page opens in classic mode even if Fluid approval is turned on
1. Supplier Contracts Installation Options. Workflow is turned on for Documents
2. Setup simple workflow for Documents.
3. User Profile- Approval Fluids is assigned to VP1.
4. Add a new document
5. Click Create Document
6. Answer the wizard questions. Flick Finish
7. Click Submit for Approval
8. Document is submitted for approval and routed to VP1.
9. Login as approver. Click on Approvals tile
10. From left menu click on Supplier Contracts. Our document appears. Click on the document
11. Page displays in Fluid Mode which is correct.
12. Navigate to Worklist page. Click on our document.
13. The page displays in Classic instead of Fluid. This is not correct.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document