EOPC: Fluid Approval Does Not Sync Between Interaction Hub / Portal and Remote Content, 0 Count In Approvals Tile
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55.13/16 version, Fluid Approvals FSCM 9.2 pi 23 Interaction Hub (IH) Integration
When the FSCM 9.2 pi 23 environment is accessed directly the Fluid Approval tile shows count of 2. When the FSCM environment is accessed via Interaction Hub / Portal, and Fluid Home is selected and Employee Self Service Homepage is displayed the Fluid Approval Tile Count is 0.
Expectation is that the IH / Portal Fluid Approvals that show the same number of Approvals as does direct access to FSCM 9.2 does. Counts should match.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Submit Approval Transaction.
2. Log directly into FSCM 9.2 go to Fluid Home, and Employee Self Service and see the Fluid Approval Tile shows count of 2.
3. The Approver presses the Approval Tile and sees the 2 transactions.
4. Log into Portal as the same Userid.
5. Go to Fluid Home, and Employee Self Service and see the Fluid Approval Tile shows count of 0
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms