Unable To Update Target Completion Date For Programs
(Doc ID 2303662.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 14, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise ELM Enterprise Learning Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Customer states that they are unable to update the Target Completion Date field on the Administer Program Rosters page
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to demo
2. Navigate to: Navigator > Enterprise Learning > Learner Tasks > Administer Program Rosters
3. Type Engineering into the Name field
4. Click Roster button for the General Engineering Level 02 Certification
5. Click details for a Learner
6. Future date the Target Completion Date to 02/01/2017
7. Click Save & Submit button
8. Click Return to Program Roster link
9. Click on details for the Learner and verify the Target Completion Date has not been updated
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document