EAP: Getting Message "Paycycle XXXXXX Is Currently Processing" (7015,85) , Even If It Is Not Processing
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 10, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Q:Need to know why they receive the message Pay Cycle FG_APD is currently processing. (7015,85) in the Paycycle Manager page.
1. Customer opened 2 windows staying in the Pay Cycle Manager page, Pay Cycle status is "Selected"
2. Choose 1 window and click "process" to create payment, till the status set to "Approved"
3. Choose the other window, it's still in "Selected" status, click "process" again, system will prompt the data inconsistency warning window, click OK
4. Click process again in a very short time after step #3, system prompts below messgage window
"Pay Cycle XXXXXX is currently processing (7015,85)
The Pay Cycle is currently processing. All processing must be complete before the cycle can be re-excecuted."
- Customer complains that PYCYCL.IN_USE_SW should not be set to "Y" ?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms