EAP: Getting Message "Paycycle XXXXXX Is Currently Processing" (7015,85) , Even If It Is Not Processing
(Doc ID 2305980.1)
Last updated on JULY 21, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Q:Need to know why they receive the message Pay Cycle 'XXXXXX' is currently processing. (7015,85) in the Paycycle Manager page.
1. Customer opened 2 windows staying in the Pay Cycle Manager page, Pay Cycle status is "Selected"
2. Choose 1 window and click "process" to create payment, till the status set to "Approved"
3. Choose the other window, it's still in "Selected" status, click "process" again, system will prompt the data inconsistency warning window, click OK
4. Click process again in a very short time after step #3, system prompts below messgage window
"Pay Cycle XXXXXX is currently processing (7015,85)
The Pay Cycle is currently processing. All processing must be complete before the cycle can be re-excecuted."
- Customer complains that PYCYCL.IN_USE_SW should not be set to "Y" ?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document