Item Load 'IN_ITMLOAD' Error 'Record Already Exists: Add Not Allowed' when Adding Location or UOM
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Inventory - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Error 'Record Already Exists: Add not Allowed' is returned by IN_ITMLOAD process when add a new vendor location for an existing item vendor, or when try to add a new UOM to an existing Location.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new item 10000X from 10000 without any Item-Vendor relation
2. Load data with Excel to CI Action = CREATE, CI name = IN_VND_ITM_XLS
3. Run item load: 1 transactions selected for processing; 0 transactions were rejected due to validation errors.
4. Item - Vendor was created
5. Add a new location SALES to the same item - vendor 10000X / SCM0000001
Notice the error: 1 transactions were rejected due to validation errors.
6. Check error: Record Already Exists: Add not Allowed
If try with Action = UPDATE the system returns again errors:
1 transactions were rejected due to validation errors.
Transactions exist in stage for this item that were received prior to this
Record Already Exists: Add not Allowed
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms