Last updated on SEPTEMBER 11, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Multiple Work Orders Created For Same Service Request By Different Users
1. Login thru VP1 and Create Service Request
2. Navigate to Main Menu > Maintenance Management > Service Request Management > Agent Service Request and open the SR created above
3. In parallel, login to another user VP2 and open the same service request. The Second User is able to open the SR on the Agent Service Request page which is already opened by another user ready to create a Work Order.
4. Click Create Work Order from both the Users Screens
5. Click OK on both the User Screens. Two Work Order are created for the same service request.
6. Open the Work Orders by navigating to Main Menu > Maintenance management > Work Order management > Work Order.
Replication steps document attached.
BUG TYPE DETAIL
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms