Requisition AWE Approval Workflow In Error "Not enough approvers were found at: step number X, path X, stage X. Routing to Admin."
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 20, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue:-While submitting the Requisitions, the AWE approval is triggering to the Admin users for approval even if the Approver User list is having users to get routed. The Steps are showing Error Step
Not enough approvers were found at: step number X, path X, stage X. Routing to Admin.
Steps To Reproduce the Issue:-
1. Create an Approval Process Setup for Process ID 'Requisition' with one Stage one path and one Step.
2. The Path source is dynamic and a User list is used for the Step
3. Under the Path details 'Check for Authorization' and 'Notify Admin No Approvers' flags are checked
4. Approval Authorization is set for the Definition ID in below navigation
Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > Authorize Approvers
5. Create a Requisition and submit for Approval.
The Requisition is in Pending status and there is an Error Step which is routed to Admin
Refer attached document for the scenario mentioned and the solution.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms