ETL92: Employees Time Is Getting Approved But No One Actually Approved The Time
(Doc ID 2310176.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
It appears Payable time is being automatically approved without user invention when hours are reported to a TRC on the timesheet that has Approval setup at TRC level in addition to having a template built rule that generates a TRC also setup for approval at the TRC level.
Steps to Recreate:
1. No approval setup at Workgroup level.
2. TL_INSTALLATION table is set with Real Time Rules = Run from Apply Rules button.
3. Setup two TRCs KUVAC and KUOVT; both have Payable Time Approval setup at TRC level using TLBySupervisor as Definition ID.
4. Create a template built Rule for Daily Overtime to trigger for any hours > 8 hours in a day.
5. Add the new Rule to the Rule Program.
6. Select an Employee and Report 8 hour KUVAC on Monday of weekly period. On Tuesday report 10 hours REG to trigger Daily overtime rule. And report 8 hours REG Wed – Fri of same weekly period.
7. Run Time Admin for the weekly Period.
8. Check Payable Time to verify Payable Status which should go to Needs Approval status for both KUVAC and KUOVT.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document