HR Notification Process Runs To "No Success" When Using HR Group
(Doc ID 2311242.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workflow
HR Notification process runs to "No Success" when using HR Group.
First operand of . is NULL, so cannot access member PROCESS_INSTANCE. (180,236) GB_API.Section1.GBL.default.1900-01-01.Step01.OnExecute PCPC:282 Statement:3
2017-09-18-11.32.45.000492 DoStepActions  Exception logged: RC=100.
Process 3439 ABENDED at Step GB_API.Section1.Step01 (PeopleCode) -- RC = 8 (108,524)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Query Manager create query to pull processing population.
2. Create Group id and tie to query from step 1. Navigation: Set up HCM>Common Definitions>Group build>Group Build - Group Definition
3. Create a Group ID - Definition Navigation: Set up HCM>Common Definitions>Group build>Group Build - Group Definition
4. Grant access to the employee that will process the HR Notification to the group definition from step 3. Navigation: Set up HCM>Common Definitions>Group build>Security by Group- Add HCSC_NOTIF_ADHOC component.
5. Update the HR GROUP, if needed. Navigation: Set up HCM>Common Definitions>HR Notification>Notification Recipient Setup
6. Run HR Notification - use group id for the to: in the email. Click on the advance options and check recurring and frequency every day. Click ok and Send notification.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document