Offer Letter Does Not Appear On Manage Application Page After Applying Updates from PUM23
Last updated on OCTOBER 04, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an Offer Letter is uploaded to a Job Offer, the upload appears to complete successfully, but the offer letter attachment does not appear in the Job Offer itself.
Since the attachment process did not generate any error or warning message online or in a trace file, it should be available through the Job Offer.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Recruiting -> search Applications
2. Find applications with Disposition Status 'offer'
3. Click on Application Icon
4. In the Manage Application, go to offer tab.
5. Edit offer and try to attach offer letter. Nothing happens and the attachment is not populated in the grid.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms