Printing the I9 and it populates the signature, but the "Today's Date" field is blank.
(Doc ID 2320291.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue: Printing the I9 and it populates the signature, but the "Today's Date" field is blank.
Steps to recreate:
1. Log into PeopleSoft
2. Navigate to Form I-9
Main Menu>Self Service>Personal Information>Form I-9
3. Complete Required fields in Section 1
4. Select “A citizen of the United States” and Signature – select Name
5. Select “A preparer and/or translator(s) assisted the employee in completing Section 1.
How Many will default to 1.
6. Complete Last Name, First Name, Address, City or Town, State, and Zip Code fields.
8. The system allows you to submit the form without a “Signature of Preparer or Translator”
and “Today’s Date.”
9. Print the I-9.
The I-9 is populated with a signature, but the "Today's Date" field is blank.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document