Catalog Items not Accessible Through Requisition Page
(Doc ID 2324669.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 02, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Catalog Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Catalog Items not accessible through Requisition page
We identified 3 or 4 Catalogs which are not pulling any Items assigned to those Catalogs, in the Create Requisition page.
The Items are Active, Trees are Active, Catalog has been assigned to Business Unit in Catalog Security, we got the Non Dynamic Range checked in Installation Page and finally we had the Full Index Builds processed as well.
We tried to Navigate through the Catalog in Requisition page, but we will get "No Catalog Items found".
And we tried to search with description in the Search box, but will not pull the required Items.
Catalog items should be available while creating a requisition.
Steps to recreate the issue:
1. Create a Tree T1 with only one Item 10000 and change the Item description to have word 'Test'
2. Create another tree T2 with Hardware category and range FRA-01 to FRA-. Where FRA-01 and FRA-13 has word ¿Test¿ item description.
3. Now run the Full Build for Item vendor and Master Item Search definition.
4. Have the catalog security enabled at BU level and Non dynamic checkbox checked at epro installation options. Enable SES/ES.
5. Search for word 'Test'. Only item FRA-01 and FRA-13 are getting listed and not 10000.
6. Click on the tree T1. No items are getting displayed.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot .
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document