PRSA/Death Coverage Periods Not Displayed On Calculation Worksheet (PAT06B.SQR)
(Doc ID 2324737.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Pension Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The number of periods for which a Pension must be adjusted for Death Coverage displays correctly in the log file when Pension Processing Trace is used, but displays as 0 on the Detailed Worksheet.
1. Enroll an employee in Death Coverage for a period of time (Navigation: Pension > Pension Information > Update Employee Plan Data).
2. Activate Pension Processing Trace for Death Coverage (Navigation: Set Up HCM > Product Related > Pension > Utilities > Pension Processing Trace).
3. Set up a Pension Calculation being sure that Detailed Worksheet is selected (Navigation: Pension > Calculations > Define Calculation).
4. Run the Pension Calculation (Navigation: Run This Calculation link).
5. Create the Worksheet (Navigation: Pension > Calculations > Create Worksheet).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!