E-PRCS/PSADMIN/SQR: Multiple paths for PSSQR getting truncated after re-configure of prcs domain.
(Doc ID 2330592.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.56 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.56 version, Process Scheduler
This is a behavior is seen in peopletools 8.56 release and no issues in PT8.55.
1. On process scheduler reconfigure, In PSPRSC.CFG file if we add multiple SQR paths for PSSQR variable, for instance PSSQR=%PS_HOME%/cusqr:%PS_HOME%/psusqr:%PS_HOME%/sqr.
2. After re-configuring the prcs domain from PSADMIN we only see one path assigned to PSSQR variable i,e PSSQR=%PS_HOME%/cusqr. In earlier releases any changes to the prcs.cfg file will not get revoke.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Process scheduler machine
2. Go to PS_HOME launch PSADMIN.
3. Configure process scheduler and add multiple paths to PSSQR variable as shown above.
4. Re-configure the psprcs domain again with no changes.
1. Go to %PS_HOME%appserv/prcs/domain name/psprcs.cfg
2. Edit the configuration file and configure the domain from PSADMIN utility and observe the same behavior.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document