Deleting Position Data Row Updates LASTUPDDTTM And LASTUPDOPRID On Historical Row In Job Data
(Doc ID 2334271.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 13, 2017
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a new Position Data Row is deleted, LASTUPDDTTM and LASTUPDOPRID on historical row in Job Data get updated.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Run the sequel and save the results for
SELECT EMPLID, EFFDT, LASTUPDDTTM, LASTUPDOPRID FROM PS_JOB WHERE EMPLID = 'Enter EmplId';
2. Login as PS/PS
3. Navigate to Main Menu > Organizational Development > Position Management > Maintain Positions/Budgets > Add/Update Position Info
4. Goto Add/Update Position Info and search for a Position Number
5. Insert new row and change Reports To with a different Position Number. Make sure “Update Incumbents” check box is checked.
7. Rerun the above Sql and save the results
8. In Add/Update Position Info, delete the row that was just inserted.
9. Re-run the Sql statement
10. See that the LASTUPDDTTM has changed for historical rows
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document