EGL9.2: When 2 Requests of Multi-currency Process (FSPCCURR) Run With Same Business Unit and Process Group Combinations in Same Run Control Fails with 'Undo Previous Process specified and more than one processes found in the log for Step' error
(Doc ID 2338560.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If Multi-currency process run control has 2 requests for same Business unit and process group combination, the process run goes to success for 1st run, but creates double posting of translation journals. When run control is run for next time with Undo option, process fails with below error in message log:
Steps to Replicate:
1. Set up translation rule and steps.
2. Include translation step in a multi-currency process group.
3. Create a run control and include at least 2 rows of same business unit + process group combination.
4. Run multi-currency process.
5. Modify translation step to perform undo.
6. Rerun multi-currency process using the same run control
Please see replication screenshots for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document