On Demand Rider/Court Order PeopleCode Error: GetRowset: Record 'DEPENDENT_PHONE' not found in scroll level 0. (2,154) DEPEND_BENEF.GBL.DEP_BEN.SaveEdit
(Doc ID 2339859.1)
Last updated on MAY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Benefits Administration - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
PeopleCode error is received when adding a Rider/Court Order for a dependent through On Demand Event Maintenance.
GetRowset: Record 'DEPENDENT_PHONE' not found in scroll level 0. (2,154) DEPEND_BENEF.GBL.DEP_BEN.SaveEdit PCPC:23 Statement:1
The specified record was not found in the indicated scroll level. This may occur with various PeopleCode built-in functions that specify a "scroll context" via a series of records.
Review the PeopleCode that is generating the message and the page definition and correct as appropriate.
1. Select an employee's Open Event with Dependents. Main Menu/Benefits/Manage
Automated Enrollment/Events/On-Demand Event Maintenance/Election Entry
2. Click Tab titled Dependents/Beneficiaries
3. Click on blue link Change/Add Dependent Data
4. select Dependent 02 and add a row as of the event date
5. clicked on Personal Profile tab
6. Look for Riders/Orders click on link
7. Entered Plan type = 21 Sequence = 1 Start Date = 1/1/17 State = WI
Exception Type = Spousal Waiver
8. Click OK
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document