When a Receipt Line Has Been Cancelled, The PO Line Associated To It, Is Not Available for Receiving
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On occasion, after a receipt has been cancelled, the PO Line associated with the cancelled receipt, is not available for receiving.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order with an Item
2. Save and dispatch the PO
3. Create a Receipt for the PO Line
4. After the RECV job runs, Cancel the receipt using either the red 'X' on the receipt or the Receiver's Workbench
5. Receipt status still displays Moved, and the INV Status displays Moved, but within the INV status, the item status displays Cancelled
6. The PO still displays a Receipt Status of Partial
Due to this issue, users cannot create a receipt for this PO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms