When a Receipt Line has Been Cancelled the Corresponding Purchase Order (PO) Line Associated to it is Not Available for Receiving
(Doc ID 2341243.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 22, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On occasion, after a receipt has been cancelled, the PO Line associated with the cancelled receipt, is not available for receiving.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a Purchase Order with an Item
2. Save and dispatch the PO
3. Create a Receipt for the PO Line
4. After the RECV job runs, Cancel the receipt using either the red 'X' on the receipt or the Receiver's Workbench
5. Receipt status still displays Moved, and the INV Status displays Moved, but within the INV status, the item status displays Cancelled
6. The PO still displays a Receipt Status of Partial
Due to this issue, users cannot create a receipt for this PO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document