"NO MATCHING BUFFER FOUND FOR LEVEL. (15,26)" ERROR when UPDATE CONTRACT PAGE
(Doc ID 2351294.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
When changing the hire date of an employee with a contract, the contract becomes corrupt and can't be opened anymore.
"No matching buffer found for level (15, 26)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person
2. Fill in a name and birth date, hire on 1st of November 2017
3. Add an employee relationship
4. Hire in any position
5. Fill in a tax location
6. Click OK and ignore all warnings. Now you should have hired a new employee.
7. Go to: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
8. Open the new employee again. Go to job information page and generate a new contract
9. Go to the contract: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Update Contracts
10. On the second tab go the Belgium section and fill in a contact name and telephone
11. Save the contract. You now have a person hired with a contract.
12. Go back to job data and change the hire date to 3rd of November 2017
13. You will get a notification that the contract begin date will be updated
14. Go back to the contract again and you will get a buffer error "No matching buffer found for level (15, 26)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document