"NO MATCHING BUFFER FOUND FOR LEVEL. (15,26)" ERROR when UPDATE CONTRACT PAGE
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Job / Personal Information
When changing the hire date of an employee with a contract, the contract becomes corrupt and can't be opened anymore.
"No matching buffer found for level (15, 26)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person
2. Fill in a name and birth date, hire on 1st of November 2017
3. Add an employee relationship
4. Hire in any position
5. Fill in a tax location
6. Click ok and ignore all warnings.
7. Now you should have hired a new employee.
8. Now go to: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
9. Open the new employee again. Go to job information page and generate a new contract
10. Now go to the contract: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Update Contracts
11. On the second tab go the Belgium section and fill in a contact name and telephone
12. Save the contract. You now have a person hired with a contract.
13. Now go back to job data and change the hire date to 3rd of November 2017
14. You will get a notification that the contract begin date will be updated
Result: Go back to the contract again and you will get a buffer error "No matching buffer found for level (15, 26)"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms