"No matching buffer found for level. (15,26)" Error when Update Contract Page
(Doc ID 2351294.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 01, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When changing the hire date of an employee with a contract, the contract becomes corrupt and it can't be opened anymore. The following error occurs:
"No matching buffer found for level (15, 26)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Workforce Administration > Personal Information > Add a Person
2. Fill in a name and birth date, hire on 1st of November 2017
3. Add an employee relationship
4. Hire in any position
5. Fill in a tax location
6. Click OK and ignore all warnings.
7. Go to: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Job Data
8. Open the new employee again. Go to job information page and generate a new contract
9. Go to the contract: Workforce Administration > Job Information > Contract Administration > Update Contracts
10. On the second tab, go to the Belgium section and fill in a contact name and telephone
11. Save the contract. The person is hired now with a contract.
12. Go back to Job Data and change the hire date
13. The notification "the contract begin date will be updated" is displayed
14. Go back to the contract again and the buffer error occurs "No matching buffer found for level (15, 26)"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document