EMM: Weekly PM Schedule NOT Considering Holiday When Running Projection
(Doc ID 2353343.1)
Last updated on JUNE 17, 2022
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Weekly PM Schedule on running projection is NOT considering holiday and still creating PM Work Order on a holiday
The expectation that the the PM Work Order will be created on the previous or next day depending on the options selected on the MM Business Unit for Holiday processing.
This issue can be replicated by performing the following steps:
1. Verify the business calendar- 01 is the Calendar
2. Add Monday, 02/20/2017 as a Holiday
3. Associate the business calendar to the Work Order Business Unit Definition
4. Create a PM Schedule with Schedule type Weekly by Day and Day of the Week as Monday
5. Run the Projection for the newly created schedule
6. With Processing Option Start Date as 02/01/2017 and End Date as 02/28/2017
7. Under View Projection Summary- It created projections for 4 W/Os one of which has Maintenance Due Date as 02/20/2017, ideally it should be one business day prior as per BU setup
8. Select all projections and create W/O, it creates 4 W/Os, including W/O due on 02/20.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document