FLUID Direct Reports MULTI-SELECT: When Drilling Down Some Employees Are Shown Already Selected
Last updated on JANUARY 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Direct Reports issues
When selecting people for the Update Job details for Group page, if you drill into a manager's direct report while already having selected some people, the page is displayed with a person is selected at the drill down level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as PS/PS. Click on the Update Team Information tile.
2. Click on the Update Job Details for Group
3. Select CDETRosanna Channing, Cynthia Adams, Diane Palmer.
4. Click on Jill Chancelor Directs link.
5. The page is coming up with Jill Clarence checked.
Due to this issue, users can submit transactions for the wrong employee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms