FLUID Direct Reports MULTI-SELECT: When Drilling Down Some Employees Are Shown Already Selected
(Doc ID 2354523.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 23, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eProfile Manager Desktop - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Direct Reports issues
When selecting people for the Update Job details for Group page, if you drill into a manager's direct report while already having selected some people, the page is displayed with a person is selected at the drill down level.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in as Admin. Click on the Update Team Information tile.
2. Click on the Update Job Details for Group
3. In Demo , Select CDETRosanna Channing, Cynthia Adams, Diane Palmer.
4. Click on Jill Chancelor Directs link.
5. The page is coming up with Jill Clarence checked.
Due to this issue, users can submit transactions for the wrong employee.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document