EPro Requisition Approval Going To Error Step/multiple Approvers When Step Is Skipped
(Doc ID 2354577.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 12, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eProcurement - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When a Requisition is being routed for approval, when there is a step that has been skipped because there are no approvers listed, the system skips the step, but then re-routes the next step in the process to a Multiple Approver step instead of what is defined in the Approver Process Setup
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create AWE workflow with the following steps in the Requisition Approver Process Setup
Step 1 - Supervisor (for less than 1,000) setup as greater than 0
Step 2 - Manager (for less than 2,500) setup as greater than 1000.01
Step 3 - Director (for less than 5,000) setup as greater than 2500.01
Step 4 - Exec Director (for less than 25,000) setup as greater than 5000.01
Step 5 - Exec VP (for anything higher than 25,000) setup as greater than 2500.01
2. In the Supervisor step, remove/change the User List so that there are no approvers in the list
3. Create a requisition - Save and submit it for approval (can also use the Preview Approvers hyperlink to view)
4. Step 1 will say "No Approvers Found"
5. Step 2, will change from the Approver in listed (in this example, Elise trask) to Error "Multiple Approvers"
Due to this issue, users cannot get the requisition to go the next approver setup in the Approver Process Setup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document