How To Add A Job Opening Approved Notification
(Doc ID 2365097.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 23, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
We Have a Request for the Recruiter who is Assigned to a Job Opening to be Notified when the Job Opening is Approved
1. Go to Setup HCM -> Common Definitions -> Approvals -> Transaction Configuration.
2. Search for and select the Job Opening transaction.
3. In the Notifications section, insert a new row under the "Requester" row.
4. In the new row, select "User List' for participant.
5. For user list, select "Recruiter Group".
6. In this new row, set all other values to be the same as the Requester row, as follows:
a. Email check box = checked
b. Push check box = checked
c. Menu Action = U
d. Message Set = 18176
e. Message Number = 6250
f. SQL Object Identifier = HRS_JOBOPEN_NTFY_BIND
g. Max Notification = 1
h. all other fields remain blank or unchecked.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document