E-PIA: CORS Violation Error Cors Origin Is Not Authorized
Last updated on MARCH 05, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise PT PeopleTools - Version 8.55 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 8.55 version, PIA Core Technology
When attempting to bring the order from vendor site to People soft, Customer is getting below CORS error on Chrome Browser
- Customer has already added - vendor site details in the web Profile page under Authorized site tab
CORS Violation Error!
CORS origin 'https://ac-order.staplesadvantage.com' is not authorized
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login into Peoplesoft and Go to Punchout home page and select any one of the supplier
2. Select a particular supplier
3. Select item from the Suppliers sites
4. Add the item in cart and click and Submit Order buttons
5. On Clicking the Submit Order button, we will get the "CORS Violation Error! CORS origin 'https://SITENAMEINQUESTION.COM' is not authorized" error message which will not allow to proceed further and the placed order will not be transferred to Peoplesoft.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms