View PDF on Supplier Portal Gives Error to Supplier User Due to Missing Buyer Authorization
(Doc ID 2373403.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM eSupplier Connection - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When Supplier is trying to view the PO dispatch PDF on the supplier portal using the View PDF functionality, PDF file is not getting displayed and showing Page can not be displayed error.
Navigate to eSupplier Manage Orders>Purchase Orders>View PDF Button Error: This Page Cannot Be Displayed.
The PDF creation is being skipped due to a buyer validation failure. The addition of a row to the opr_po_buyer table, associating the eSupplier user with the PO’s buyer, allows the process to run to success and display the PDF. However, it does not make sense to require an eSupplier user to have an associated PO buyer for each of the supplier's POs.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1) Login to the eSupplier Portal.
2) Navigate to Manage Orders > Purchase Orders.
3) Either enter date criteria or remove all criteria and click search.
4) Click PDF button on one of the available POs. Wait for job to run. Click PDF Button again until new tab opens.
5) Error: This Page Cannot Be Displayed. New tab should have the PDF.
This Page Cannot Be Displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document