EEX 9.2: When an Expense Report Is Viewed in Fluid Approvals, the Attachment Information Displays Incorrect Entered By/Updated On Values
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing an expense report that has attachments through Fluid Approvals tile, the page that displays after clicking on View Attachments shows the Last UserID and Datetime stamp the expense report header (EX_SHEET_HDR) was last updated instead of the User ID and Datetime stamp of the attachment.
- Create an expense report using Fluid Expenses and save it.
- Select "Attach Receipt at the Header level.
- Attach two receipt files and click the Done button.
- Select "Attach Receipt" again
- Note that file information shows employee Name that uploaded the receipts and the date the receipts were uploaded.
- Submit the expense report for approval.
- Reassign the expense report to a different approver.
- Sign in as the new approver and select "View Attachments"
- The “Entered by” and “Updated on” information does not match the attached file information that was shown on step 5.
The “Entered by” and “Updated on” attachment information has changed.
The “Entered by” and “Updated on” attachment information should not have changed.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms