EEX 9.2: When an Expense Report Is Viewed in Fluid Approvals, the Attachment Information Displays Incorrect Entered By/Updated On Values
(Doc ID 2380494.1)
Last updated on MARCH 27, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When viewing an expense report that has attachments through Fluid Approvals tile, the page that displays after clicking on View Attachments shows the Last UserID and Datetime stamp the expense report header (EX_SHEET_HDR) was last updated instead of the User ID and Datetime stamp of the attachment.
- Create an expense report using Fluid Expenses and save it.
- Select "Attach Receipt at the Header level.
- Attach two receipt files and click the Done button.
- Select "Attach Receipt" again
- Note that file information shows employee Name that uploaded the receipts and the date the receipts were uploaded.
- Submit the expense report for approval.
- Reassign the expense report to a different approver.
- Sign in as the new approver and select "View Attachments"
- The “Entered by” and “Updated on” information does not match the attached file information that was shown on step 5.
The “Entered by” and “Updated on” attachment information has changed.
The “Entered by” and “Updated on” attachment information should not have changed.
Please see the replication steps document for more details.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document