EAP Getting Payment Terms Error When Running Voucher Build In 9.2
(Doc ID 2381014.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 05, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 9.2, Payment Terms error is encountered when running voucher build. Similar issue was reported thru Bug 14808632 but it addressed issue in Rel 9.1 only.
Payment Terms Basis Date is not an Available Choice on Override Defaults
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to: Accounts Payable > Vouchers > Add/Update > Quick Invoice Entry
2. Selected an existing quick invoice
3. Clicked the Copy from Source Document section to show the BU and PO and then selected to copy from the Purchase Order only. Using the search record, found the PO and selected it.
4. Click the Return to Invoice Information hyperlink, then click the Override Session Defaults hyperlink
5. Make necessary selections to populate the Override Session Default
6. Change the Build Status to Build Voucher and save.
7. Navigation: Accounts Payable > Batch Processes > Vouchers > Voucher Build
8. Run voucher Build
9. Results were that the voucher had errors. Here is the error:
Payment Terms Basis Date source 'User Date' is not available.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document