Contract Not Defaulting to Purchase Order(PO) When Sourcing From Requisition
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While sourcing requisition to PO, the contract ID is not defaulting to PO, even though the "Use Contract if Available" is checked.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Create a Requisition in Purchasing > Requisitions > Add/Update Requisitions
2. In requisition Line, do not enter any contract ID and check the "Use Contract if Available" box.
3. Approve the requisition
4. Go to Purchasing > Purchase Order > Stage/Source Requests > Requisition Selection and enter the requisition ID.
5. Map the supplier ID, check "Include" box and save so that requisition will be staged.
6. Run Po calculation and after the process goes to success check sourcing workbench
7. Contract will not be assigned
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms