Users Getting Security Exception: You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance 'AG00001LLL' Error While Editing Cloned Template on Activity Guide Composer or on eBenefits Life Events Template
(Doc ID 2387057.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 25, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Editing a Cloned Template on Activity Guide Composer or on the eBenefits> Life Events results in error " You do not have access to Activity Guide Instance 'AG00001LL"
The issue can be reproduced at will by following the below steps :
1. Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Activity Guide Composer > Template
2. Clone template and then Try to Edit Template Error is Generated.
1. Navigate to Setup HCMS> Production Related> eBenefits>Life Event>Template
2. Click on Fluid template tab
3. Click on Template Composer
1. Update the templates from
a- PeopleTools > Portal > Activity Guide > Manage Templates
b- Set Up HCM > Common Definitions > Activity Guide Composer > Manage Templates (pre-Image 31)
c- Enterprise Components> Activity Guide Composer > Manage Templates (Image 31 and later)
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document