Create A Change Order When Changing The Currency On The PO
(Doc ID 2394412.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise SCM Purchasing - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Create A Change Order When Changing The Currency On The PO.
Steps To Reproduce The Issue :
1. Navigate to: Main Menu>Set Up Financials/Supply Chain>Product Related>Procurement Options>Change Template
2. Select Purchase Order in drop down menu
3. Under record PO_HDR, select the check boxes for CURRENCY_CD under the Track Change and Reapprove columns
4. Click the Save button
5. Create a PO
6. Save and Dispatch it
7. After the PO has been dispatched successfully, click on the Header Details link
8. Click into the Currency Code field and change it to JPY - as an example
9. Click the OK button, this will activate a Pop-Up message that states
"Changing Currency Code on the header will convert values on the lines(10200,95)
Changing the Currency Code on the header will affect the values of existing lines
10. Click the OK button
11. Click the Save button
12. No change order created nor a message that it would create one
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document