EAP: Supplier AWE click to Submit new Supplier for Approval and screen goes blank and User is logged off of PeopleSoft
(Doc ID 2400695.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow Approval Enabled through Set Controls-Supplier. When a user enters a Supplier and Saves, the following message is received:
"Select Yes to Submit Approval after saving, No to Submit Approval later, or Cancel to Cancel saving (7025,903)."
Yes is selected, the Approval Comments box opens, no comments are added > OK.
After OK is selected, the page is blank, the user is logged off of PeopleSoft, and the Supplier is not saved.
1. Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Set Controls-Supplier > check box for Workflow Approval Enabled?
2. Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > User List Setup
User List Source = Query
Query Name = AIC_VENDOR_APPROVAL (Custom)
Check box for Include Users as Input
3. Query Manager > Query Name = AIC_VENDOR_APPROVAL
1 Field: A.OPERID - User ID
4. Query results return USER1
5. Approval Process Setup has one Stage, Path, and Step
Step Approver User List = AIC_VENDOR_APPROVAL
6. USER2 = Authority to Enter and Supplier Audit (Define User Preferences > Procurement > Supplier Processing Authority)
7. USER3 adds a new Supplier: Supplier > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier > enter Supplier info > Save > Yes to Message: Select Yes to Submit Approval after saving,
No to Submit Approval later, or Cancel to Cancel saving (7025,903) > no Approval Comments entered > OK
8. Screen goes blank > No error message appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document