EAP: Supplier AWE Click To Submit New Supplier For Approval And Screen Goes Blank And User is Logged Off of PeopleSoft
Last updated on MAY 18, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Payables - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workflow Approval Enabled through Set Controls-Supplier. When a user enters a Supplier and Saves, the following message is received: "Select Yes to Submit Approval after saving, No to Submit Approval later, or Cancel to Cancel saving (7025,903)." Yes is selected, the Approval Comments box opens, no comments are added > OK. After OK is selected, the page is blank, the user is logged off of PeopleSoft, and the Supplier is not saved.
1. Setup Financials/Supply Chain > Product Related > Procurement Options > Suppliers > Set Controls-Supplier > check box for Workflow Approval Enabled?
2. Enterprise Components > Approvals > Approvals > User List Setup
User List Source = Query
Query Name = AIC_VENDOR_APPROVAL
Check box for Include Users as Input
3. Query Manager > Query Name = AIC_VENDOR_APPROVAL
1 Field: A.OPERID - User ID
4. Query results return X1TESTJMUSGR
5. Approval Process Setup has one Stage, Path, and Step
Step Approver User List = AIC_VENDOR_APPROVAL
6. X1JMUSGR = Authority to Enter and Supplier Audit
7. BX1JMUSGR add new Supplier: Supplier > Supplier Information > Add/Update > Supplier > enter Supplier info > Save > Yes to Message: Select Yes to Submit Approval after saving,
No to Submit Approval later, or Cancel to Cancel saving (7025,903) > no Approval Comments entered > OK
8. Screen goes blank > No error message appears
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms