Maintenance Management - Mobile Technician - Fluid Modal Pages Sized Too Small.
(Doc ID 2410361.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Maintenance Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Functionality
01/15:EMM: Maintenance Management - Mobile Technician - Fluid modal pages sized too small.
The modal fluid pages become too small with the incorrect style after opening the modal pages multiple times. The window size occurs on all of the modal windows related to My Tasks in the Homepage: Mobile Technician(e.g. Task Note Details (Add Note), Add Downtime, Update Status, etc.) after clicking into the modal window several times. Sometimes the issue occurs after 2 or 3 times, others happen after several attempts.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Mobile Techician
2. Click on my tasks tile
3. Click on Status edit link, cancel pop up screen
4. Click on Downtime, then click Add Downtime, cancel pop up screen
5. Click on Task Notes, then click Add Note, cancel pop up screen
6. Repeat steps 3-5, until pop up window becomes small.
< Internal Only
Internal Only >
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!