EGL9.2: Upon Selecting 'Display open encumbrances only' Checkbox In Budgets Overview Component Getting "Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213)" Error
(Doc ID 2411924.1)
Last updated on JULY 06, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Getting a peoplecode error in Budgets Overview component when attempting to select "Display open encumbrances only".
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213)
KK_INQ_WRK.MAX_ROWS_SCROLL.FieldFormula Name:load_level1_scroll PCPC:559 Statement:11
Called from:KK_INQ_WRK.KK_OPEN_BAL_FLG.FieldChange Statement:4
Steps to Replicate:
1. Navigate to Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budgets Overview
2. Enter criteria for a Ledger Group/Chartfield Combination with encumbrance activity.
3. Leave the "Include Closing Adjustments" checkbox unchecked.
4. Click the Search button.
5. Click on one of the amount hyperlinks under the Encumbrance column in the Budget Overview Results grid.
6. Check the "Display open encumbrances only" checkbox.
7. Message box pops up saying "A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
8. Click ok
Replication Steps attached.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document