EGL 9.2: Getting ORA-00904: "A"."KK_BUDG_TRANS_TYPE": Invalid Identifier Error In Budgets Overview Component
Last updated on JUNE 15, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN General Ledger - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The following error is received when attempting to select "Display open encumbrances only" on Budgets Overview component
Getting ORA-00904: "A"."KK_BUDG_TRANS_TYPE": invalid identifier error in Budgets Overview component
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Commitment Control > Review Budget Activities > Budgets Overview
2. Enter criteria for a Ledger Group/Chartfield Combination with encumbrance activity.
3. Leave the "Include Closing Adjustments" checkbox unchecked.
4. Click the Search button.
5. Click on one of the amount hyperlinks under the Encumbrance column in the Budget Overview Results grid.
6. Check the "Display open encumbrances only" checkbox.
7. Message box pops up saying "A SQL error occurred. Please consult your system log for details."
8. Click ok
Error in PeopleCode ScrollSelect processing. (2,213)
KK_INQ_WRK.MAX_ROWS_SCROLL.FieldFormula Name:load_level1_scroll PCPC:559
Called from:KK_INQ_WRK.KK_OPEN_BAL_FLG.FieldChange Statement:4
A SQL error occurred during processing of the PeopleCode ScrollSelect (or
ScrollSelectNew, RowScrollSelect, RowScrollSelectNew) built-in function.
This error may have been described by a preceding message.
Examine the error messages and the PeopleCode program containing the
ScrollSelect call to determine the cause of the error.
Replication Steps attached.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms