Unable To Upload a New Document When a Previous Life Event Has Not Been "Completed"
Last updated on JUNE 26, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM eBenefits - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An employee cannot upload a new document for approval in a Life Event when it is the second Life Event for the employee of the same Type if the Complete button was never clicked on the original Life Event, even if the Benefits Administrator has deleted the prior Life Event Instance. A new Benefits Administration Event can then be processed and elections entered without the new document being uploaded and approved.
1. Logged in as the employee, begin Birth Life Event (Navigation: Self Service > Benefits > Life Event).
2. Proceed through Event to Document Upload step and take that action, uploading a single document.
3. Log out as employee and back in as Benefits Administrator.
4. Approve the uploaded document (Navigation: Benefits > Approve Document Upload)
5. Log out as Benefits Administrator and back in as employee.
6. Continue the Life Event through Benefits Enrollment.
7. Complete enrollment and reach Event Completion and Exit.
8. Exit without clicking the Complete button.
9. Log out as employee and back in as Benefits Administrator.
10. Delete the Event Instance (Navigation: Benefits > Manage Life Event Instance).
11. Log out as Benefits Administrator and back in as employee.
12. Begin a new Birth Life Event.
13. Proceed through Event to Document Upload step.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms