ETL9.2: Partial Absence Does Not Create Remaining Work Hours For Exception Time Reporter.
(Doc ID 2429711.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Time Administration
When inserting Partial Absence for an Exception Time Reporter, Partial Regular Hours don't get created
For Exception Time Reporters it is expected for the system to create Partial Regular hours for an day when the Partial Absence is reported.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Have an employee which is an Exception Time Reporter and has as Absence System "Absence Management"
2. Make sure that on the Workgroup the Create Partial Regular Time for Partial Absence is checked
3. Insert an Partial Absence for one employee for example 3 hours
4. Log in as the employee's manager and approve the absence
5. Calculate and Finalize the Absence Calendar Period
6. Run TIMEADMIN
7. Note that the Regular Time is generated for the entire week except the day of the Partial Absence for that day the employee is payed only for 3 hours of Vacation
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document