ETL9.2:Process Enroll Time Reporter Data Not Create Time Reporter Status = Active When Rehire Employee.
(Doc ID 2430051.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Time and Labor - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Process Enroll Time Reporter Data not create Time Reporter Status = Active when rehire employee.
Menu Path: Main Menu > Time and Labor > Enroll Time Reporters > Auto Enrollments > Data Correction Mode
Process Name: TL_AENRL_DC
Setup on Workgroup Page, Tab: Auto Enrollment Options, Enrollment Inactivation, Days After Termination = 1
The last complete PUM applied: image 16
Individual fix: No
Auto enrollment should add employee to time and labor with correct status
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Example case: Employee A
1. Create Job Data as following:
- Hire = 1/Jun/2018
- Terminate = 5/Jun/2018
- Rehire = 9/Jun/2018
- Terminate = 12/Jun/2018
2. Run process "Data Correction Mode" (Process name: TL_AENRL_DC) for Enroll Time Reporter Data (Criteria: From Date 1/Jun/2018, To Date 30/Jun/2018, Use Process Group Query)
3. Result of employee A on "Maintain Time Reporter Data page" after process completed as following:
- 1/Jun/2018 Status = Active
- 6/Jun/2018 Status = Inactive
- 13/Jun/2018 Status = Inactive
Problem is process "Data Correction Mode" not create Time Reporter Status = Active when rehire employee on 9/Jun/2018. Do you have any solution to make the system create "Active Status" when rehire employee?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document