When A New Jobcode Is Created, Job Code Description Is Not Stored Correctly in Position Data As Well As HR Processing USF
(Doc ID 2434624.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Human Resources - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Workforce Administration
HCM 9.2 Add/Update Position Info - Job Code Description Incorrect
When a new jobcode is created, job code description is not stored correctly. And hence it is not displayed correctly in Position Data as well as HR Processing USF.
When a new jobcode is created, job code description has to be stored correctly in order to displayd correctly in Position Data as well as HR Processing USF.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Organizational Development> Position Management> Define
Position Data USF> Job Codes> Add new jobcode.
2. See that JobCode description is not stored correctly and hence not displayed online in Job Code data page.
3. Go to Organizational Development> Position Management> Maintain Positions/Budgets> Add/Update Position Info> Add new Position with this new jobcode.
Job code description is displaying incorrect
4. Go to Workforce Administration> Job Information> HR Processing USF
Find an existing Employee:
5. Insert a new effdt row.
6. Open the Job Data page and upon changing the Position value to the ,the page displays the Jobcode DESCR incorrectly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document