No Changes in Regenerating the Attendance Roster After Change in Holiday Schedule
(Doc ID 2436554.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Campus Community - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Campus Community Other
We have holiday schedule. for example :
12/09/2018 - Prophet holiday
21/11/2018 - Holiday
then we run attendance roster for student. then he generate include 11/9/18 and 20/11/18
After that we change the holiday schedule because of mistake
11/09/2018 - Prophet holiday
20/11/2018 - Holiday
When we run generate attendance roster, why the holiday still same. I mean 11/9 and 20/11 still generate. I read the cobol run are there any table or cache we must clear so we can generate new attend roster?
we just try to delete the attendance in attendance class. then we generate again, still same. we already check holiday schedule, class meeting pattern and other. nothing wrong.
Changes should reflect in the attendance roster after regenerating it.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Schedule of Classes & Enter Meetings Pattern.
2. Go to Set Up Common Objects - Foundation Tables - Organization - Holiday Schedule. Verify Holiday Schedule
3. Generate Attendance Roster
4. Verify Attendance Template
5. Modify Holiday Schedule
6. Re-Generate Attendance Roster
7. Verify Attendance Template, Notice that there is no change in the attendance templates.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document