No Error Message in Advisor Center for Unofficial Transcript for Student with TRAN Impact Hold
(Doc ID 2436582.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 10, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise CS Student Records - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On CS 9.2 version, Student Records Self Service
No error message in Advisor Center for Unofficial Transcript for student with TRAN impact hold
In Student Center, if the student attempts to print an Unofficial Transcript and they have a service indicator with the TRAN service impact, they will get an error message that links to their Holds.
In Advisor Center, if an advisor attempts to print an Unofficial Transcript for a student who has a service indicator with the TRAN service impact, they do not see any error message. Rather, the transcript simply does no generate. This can be confusing for the user as there is no explanation of why the transcript could not be generated.
An error message should appear for advisor as well to avoid any confusion
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- In the Define Transcript Type, add the TRAN service indicator to Unofficial Transcript type
- Assign a service indicator to a student, SI having TRAN service impact.
- Go to Self service as a student and attempt generating an unofficial transcript
- An error message ,TRAN impact hold appears
- Now login as an Advisor, and generate unofficial transcript for an advisee
- No error or warning message appears
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document