Recruitment - Job Postings Missing In Candidate Gateway (Elastic Search)
(Doc ID 2437497.1)
Last updated on JUNE 12, 2020
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Talent Acquisition Manager - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Manage Job Openings
Occasionally customers are experiencing Job Postings not displaying in Candidate Gateway (Internal and External Recruitment Sites).
This problem can occur in Production and Demo
Job Posting doesn't show in Candidate Gateway (Internal and External)
Job Posting should show in Candidate Gateway (Internal and External)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Steps to reproduce this problem in a PS Image Databases:
1. Turn Approvals on for Job Openings (via Recruitment Installation Table)
2. Create a new job opening - fill in first page, Job Details and Hiring Team. For the hiring team, I setup Betty Locherty as the Recruiter and Rosanna Channing as the Hiring Manager – these people are in the Demo Database. Do not enter a posting at this time.
3. Save as Draft
4. Query the table - PS_HRS_JOBINDX_CTL – you will see two rows for this Job Opening – one with a sequence of zero and one with a sequence of 1.
5. Now You need to add a Job Posting – I added text, and a two Job Posting Destination Rows (Internet/Internal Posting/On Approval Date/10Days and Internet/External Posting/On Approval Date/10Days)
6. Pressed okay and 'save and submit'. This will update the Job Opening to a ‘Pending Approval’ status that will require approvals (two levels of approval).
7. Our problem occurs when the Final Approver approves the Job Opening via the PS delivered ‘Pending Approvals’ Page using the approval selection on this page (i.e. does not approve via the Job opening component).
8. As a result of step 7 defined above, the HRS_ROW_UPD_DTTM on the PS_HRS_JOBINDX_CTL for sequence number zero is NOT updated (only sequence #1 was updated). The view HRS_JO_PSTBTH_I used by the Elastic Search definition ONLY checks the HRS_ROW_UPD_DTTM on the sequence 'zero' row for PS_HRS_JOBINDX_CTL. This causes the elastic search incremental index build to not pick up this Job Opening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document