AM: Absence Approval Notification Does Not Vanish After Requester Cancels The Request
(Doc ID 2452868.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 27, 2018
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence approval notification does not vanish by itself after requester cancels the request.
When an employee submit an absence request his/her manager receives a notification action under the notification flag in the header bar.
The problem we are facing is once the employee cancels the absence request submitted the notification is NOT vanishing by itself.
This is leading the managers to a cancelled absence request or sometimes to a blank search page.
STEPS TO REPLICATE:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. An employee submit absence request
2. Manager clicks on Flag icon on the home page and see the notifications.
3. Employee goes back to cancel the absence request.
4. Once the employee¿s absence is successfully cancelled. Manager check the notifications.
5. When the manager click on the notification link, it takes the user to the following page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document