AM: Absence Approval Notification Does Not Vanish After Requester Cancels The Request
(Doc ID 2452868.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 15, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise HCM Absence Management - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Absence approval notification does not vanish by itself after requester cancels the request.
When an employee submits an absence request his/her manager receives a notification action under the notification flag in the header bar.
Once the employee cancels the absence request submitted the notification is NOT vanishing by itself for Manager.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. An employee submit absence request
2. Manager clicks on Flag icon on the home page and see the notifications.
3. Employee goes back to cancel the absence request.
4. Once the employee's absence is successfully cancelled.
5. Manager still sees the Waiting for Approval notification and clicks it. it takes the user to the cancelled Request Page.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document