EAR 9.2 - Customer Id & Business Unit Are Not Getting Populated When Deposits Are Created Via AR Excel Spreadsheet Upload
(Doc ID 2453342.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2019
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Receivables - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 9.2 version, Other
Customer information(Business unit )getting flush out regular deposit page when AR deposit is getting created with spreadsheet upload for deposits.
The business unit and customer information should remain intact even with deposits created with excel spreadsheet upload feature
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use AR excel upload for deposits to create a deposit
2. Ensure that the data sheet contains customer information such cust ID and Customer BU
3. Upload the deposit
4. Query PS_DEPOSIT_EXCEL, the data should be there
5. Run Excel Edit Request process
6. Now query EC tables, the data should have come to all related EC tables
7. Run AR_PAYLOAD AE Program
8. Go to Accounts Receivable > Payments > Online Payments> Regular Deposit, search for the deposit
9. Open the deposit and go to payments tab.
10. The customer ID and Business Unit information is missing.
PAYMENT_ID_CUST.CUST_ID.FieldChange has been changed to so that Business Unit and Customer ID will be available after being created via excel upload
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document