EEX9.2:View Expense Report Attachment Change from HDR to LINE Level and Link at HDR Level Disappears
(Doc ID 2453387.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 18, 2021
Applies to:PeopleSoft Enterprise FIN Expenses - Version 9.2 to 9.2 [Release 9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Problem with expense report view link for attachment is missing. When toggling from Expense Details back to Summary Page Attachment link is missing from the Summary page.
1) Installation level the Attachment Location is set to Header and Line
2) Create a new expense report and add an attachment at header and line level
3) Summary and Submit
4) Change at Installation Option Attachment Location from Header and Line to
5) View Expense Report
6) Here is the first part of the reported issue:
The expectation is the number associated with the ¿Attachments¿ link will
also be present and is not.
7) Click on Expense Details link
8) Here is the second part of the reported issue:
Attachment indicator at the hdr is no longer present.
9) Next click Summary link
10) Here is the third part of the reported issue:
Attachment indication is not present. The Attachment link and the number of
attachment are missing on the page.
11) Exit the page and go back to View Expense Report
12) The attachment link is present again but without the number of
Actual result: When toggling from Expense Details back to Summary Page Attachment link is missing from the Summary page
Expected result: When toggling from Expense Details back to Summary link the attachment link will be displayed on the Summary page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document